If you’ve chosen to be a web designer or web developer for your career, did you know that LinkedIn can help you secure new clients and/or jobs? LinkedIn also has a very useful feature called LinkedIn Groups, where you can meet, converse and respond to web design and web development questions web3 developer jobs .
LinkedIn is a very beneficial, professional business tool where social media is concerned. Additionally, the Group features can bring out even more benefits. Here are some reasons to get connected with LinkedIn Groups:
1. Networking with other professional web designers and web developers:
Below are a few examples of web development and design groups on LinkedIn and the topics they’re discussing:
– Web Design and Development in the 21st Century: This group is specifically for professionals in the web design and development industry to collaborate their experiences, ideas, and suggestions. It is also a place where jobs can be found and posted. Anyone interested in design, development, SEO, hosting, Flash, 3D, PHP, Java, etc. are welcome.
– Group for Web Designers, Developers, and SEO: A great place for professionals to come and share ideas and experiences, and you can find job postings.
– Web Site Development: This group is great for asking webmaster related questions or to offer suggestions in the following areas: Web site programming and design (i.e. web site design, multimedia and graphics, reviews, software tools, programming, flash, security, administration, databases, etc.)
– Women in New Media: This group is another great one where you can share professional opinions about internet and intranet development, online journalism, graphic arts and information architecture.
2. Networking with local-area residents: Even though, as a web designer and developer, most work is conducted through the Internet, you shouldn’t limit yourself to only the Internet contacts. Your community also needs designers and developers and LinkedIn Community Groups will help you to find those who need help in your area. Some examples of these groups located in Buffalo, NY are: